Saturday 28 March 2009

American Idol Season 8 Top 10 [Songs Download]

Okay... Here's the link to download American Idol Season 8 Top 10 Studio Version
Matt Giraud - Let's Get It On [download]
Kris Allen - How Sweet It is to be Loved by You [download]
Scott MacIntyre - You Can't Hurry Love [download]
Megan Joy Corkrey - For Once in My Life [download]
Anoop Desai - Ooh Baby Baby [download]
Michael Sarver - Ain't too Proud to Beg [download]
Lil Rounds - Love is Like A Heatwave [download]
Adam Lambert - The Tracks of My Tears [download]
Danny Gokey - Get Ready [download]
Allison Iraheta - Papa was A Rolling Stone [download]

Or you can download all of them together here [download]

And here's the link to download the live version (RAR file)

[download]

(I dunno if the link is broken, but downloading one by one isn't working for me, so I thought I'd go with the link to download all together.)

Right. Enjoi!

Credits :

Releaselog and Music is the Heart of Our Soul

No comments: