Monday 15 December 2008

Soundtrack of My Life

Inspired by Mbak Fuffie, I decided to make one. Wkwk... asik sih... Ad yg mau coba juga?? XD



Here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)

2. Put it on shuffle

3. Press play

4. For every question, type the song that's playing

5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... just type it in man!


Intinya, soundtrack of ur life bakal ditentuin secara random dari antara sekian banyak lagu di playlistmu. Asiknya maen ini tuh, deg2an whether kita bakal dapet lagu yg cocok ato enggak. Kalo cocok rasanya seneng banget. Tapi... jauh lebii asik lagi kalo kita dapet yg GA COCOK! Dijamin ngakak! XD XD



OK, ini dia soundtrack hidupku. Enjoi XD

*****



Opening Credits:

Queen - Somebody to Love

"Can anybody find me somebody to love? /Each morning I get up I die a little/ Can barely stand on my feet/ Take a look in the mirror and cry /Lord what you're doing to me /I have spent all my years in believing you /But I just can't get no relief, Lord!/ Somebody, somebody /Can anybody find me somebody to love?"


(Wah2... Baru opening aja udah suraam...)



Waking Up:

Nobuo Uematsu - Electric de Chocobo



(Instrumen doang ga ada lirik. Nadanya lucuu... XD Gamer pasti tau. Yang bukan gamer kuanjurkan dengerin... ^^)


First Day At School:

Queen - The Show Must Go On


"Another hero - another mindless crime/Behind the curtain, in the pantomime/Hold the line!/Does anybody want to take it anymore?/The Show must go on! The Show must go on!/Inside my heart is breaking/My make-up may be flaking/But my smile, still, stays on!"


(Lah kok madesu...?? Baru aja masuk sekolah...)


Falling In Love:

Bon Jovi - Bed of Roses



"When you close your eyes/Know Ill be thinking about you/While my mistress she calls me/To stand in her spotlight again/Tonite I wont be alone/But you know that dont mean Im not lonely/ Ive got nothing to prove/For its you that Id die to defend

I want to lay you down on a bed of roses/For tonite I sleep on a bed on nails/I want to be just as close as the holy ghost is/And lay you down on bed of roses"

(GILAA... PAS BANGETTT... SO SWEEET... XD XD)


Fight Song:

Bon Jovi - Thank You for Loving Me



"Thank you for loving me/ For being my eyes when I couldn't see/ For parting my lips when I couldn't breathe/ Thank you for loving me


You pick me up when I fall down/ You ring the bell before they count me out/ If I was drowning you would part the sea/ And risk your own life to rescue me "



(Lho? Gak cocok XD Tapi so sweet juga kalo bertengkarnya pake ini. Saying thanks when breaking up. Daripada ngingetnya yg jelek2...)





Breaking Up:

Tchaikovsky - Waltz op 38 no 8 (ini apalagi...)


(Ehm2... pada ga tau lagu ini ya? XD Akhir2 ini aq lg seneng lagu klasik sih. Ini lagunya Nutcracker Ballet Dance...)



Prom:



Kingdom Hearts - Traverse Town



(Instrumen doang. Hhe. Yg gamer pasti tau ni lagu juga nih. Bagus kok... Yang bukan gamer ga da salahnya dengerin... XD)


Life:

Laruku - Jiyuu e no Shoutai


"暴走への誘惑 渋滞にて最悪
The temptation to run wild, being in congestion is the worst

抑えてる重態 自由への招待
The urges controlled, an invitation to freedom

足取りは遅く 中指は早く
The feet are slow but the middle finger is quick

不機嫌な表情 手に負えない症状
The sullen expression, the conditions out of hands

急いで 君への迷路を駆け回る
Rushing, I run around through the maze to reach you

どこへ 行くかは勝手だけれど邪魔だけはしないでくれる
Wherever you go is your own choice, just don’t get in my way

逢いたいのに いつも 上手く行かない
I really want to meet you, but it just won't go well

でも願う 今日こそは狙いを定め
But I wish, today for sure my aim is determined

隙間を抜けて笑顔の彼方へ
I’ll escape the gap, to the place beyond that smile"

(YEAAAH... GUE BANGEEET!! Jiyuu e no shoutai means 'Invitation to freedom'. Freedom is indeed everything to me)



Mental Breakdown:

Hikaru no Go OST - Sincerely Ever Dream



"Tsutaetai omoi ga ima afurete iru yo/Kotoba ni dekinakute tomadotte iru/Deai kara kazoekireru kisetsu ga meguri/Katari akashita yoru ga natsukashii yo ne/Yume e chikazuku tabi ni hakansa o shitta yo"

(The feelings I want to tell you are overflowing now/ But I can only stop, and say nothing/So many seasons have passed since we met/Staying up all night sure brings bace memories/I understand the vanity in this journey towards my dreams)

"Kimi ga moshi mayotte/Tachidomatta toki wa/Mou ichido omoidashite hoshii/Bokutachi wa donna ni tookutemo/Tsunagatte iru koto"

(One day, if you're lost/When you're stopping, standing/I want you to always remember/No matter how far we're apart/We are always connected)



(Wah lagunya sedih banget... cocok...)



Flashback:

Queen - Killer Queen


"She keeps Moet et Chandon in a pretty cabinet/ 'Let them eat cake' she says, just like Marie Antoinette/A built-in remedy For Khrushchev and Kennedy/At anytime an invitation you can't decline/ Caviar and cigarettes /Well versed in etiquette/ Extraordinarily nice"



"She's a Killer Queen/ Gunpowder, Gelatine/Dynamite with a laser beam/ Guaranteed to blow your mind/ Anytime... "



(Ehm2... flashback? Killer Queen?? Kok nggak nyambung ya?? Mungkin cowokQ mengingat2 diriku yg dulu spt seorang 'Killer Queen'... ?? XD Extraordinarily nice, but still a 'killer'...)





Getting Back Together:

Bon Jovi - Bed of Roses (lagi!)


(Wah emang aku jodoh ma ini lagu... ^^)



Wedding:

Queen - Love of My Life

"Love of my life, you hurt me/You broken my heart, now you leave me/Love of my life cant you see...?/Bring it back bring it back.../Dont take it away from me/Because you dont know what it means to me "


(Apaan nih! Yg bener lagu wedding apa cerai?? XD XD)


Birth of Child:

Laruku - The 4th Ave Cafe (ini juga lagu org diputusin...)


"Kisetsu wa odayaka ni owari o tsugetta ne/Irodorareta kioku ni yosete/Sayonara, ai o kureta ano hito wa/Kono hitomi ni yurameite ita..."
"The season calmly told me about its end/ I dived back into my colorful memories/I'm saying goodbye to the person who gave me love/Inside these eyes, he's swaying"

(Woo... Baru punya anak kok aku malah ditinggal?? T.T)

Final Battle:

Kingdom Hearts - This is Halloween

(Lumayan cocok juga. Ini This is Halloweennya The Nightmare before Christmas, tapi diaransemen buat KH. Keren, lho! Yappari stafnya Square Enix (Yoko Shimomura??) emang jago2 kalo ngaransemen)


Death Scene:

Tokio - Sorafune (krik... krik...kriik...)


Funeral Song:

Queen - Somebody to Love


(Astaga! HidupQ dimulai dan diakhiri dg 'Somebody to Love'!! Apakah seumur hidupQ aq gak berhasil menemukan orang yang kucintai?? T.T)

End Credits:


Kingdom Hearts - Under the Sea

(Ah, pasti dah pada tau kan... Ini lagunya Little Mermaid, diaransemen buat KH. Sekali lagi, aransemennya TOP abisss!! KH gituuu... soundtracknya asoy semuaaa... XD)




*****

Hemm...

Baru mulai -> Somebody to Love. Masuk skul -> Show Must Go On. Wedding -> Love of My Life. Punya anak -> Fourth Ave Cafe. Ending -> Somebody to Love lagi...

Kesimpulan akhir...

Hidup saia kok suram sekali ya...

1 comment:

chiaphuu-phuuchia said...

XD

Parah ik.Hidup yg suram mlh diakhiri Under The Sea,seolah2 Winamp-mu mengejek hidupmu yg suram..Hwakakak.. XD

Q lom jd nyoba jhe,lagu di laptop mw takpindah ke PC dulu sblm main..