Tuesday 28 April 2009

A Letter for You

I've been watching you from far for so long...

Been thinking that it's impossible for me for so many times...

Those feelings have bloomed, you finally feel the same way about me...

I'm happy as I can be, but now...

Everything is lost... so suddenly, and so fast...



It's no one's fault and it's not your fault.

Instead, I'd be forever thankful... for giving me the most beautiful, most memorable days of my life...

Just like a dream to me, that somehow came true...

I'll treasure them forever in this heart, along with my memories of you.



I'll be strong. I promise I will.

You don't have to worry about me, I'm fine...

I just hoped that somewhere in your heart, when what's keeping you far from me is over....

You can still feel the desire to return.


You know I'll always be here, waiting for you...



God, please ease his pain...

I used to be able to soothe and ease him, but now, it's way beyond my abilities...

I can only watch him, I can do nothing now, even if I'm by his side

Help him, God...

Find him a way so he can return to his usual self...

Please grant me my prayers. Amen...

2 comments:

itheng said...

surat buat siapa ne...de???dalem banget...(sok bisa bahasa inggris)
semuanya masih ada kok...
G ilang...tapi tertutupi...
kamu pasti bisa kuat...pasti bisa...
semangat!!!!

kisetsuluvshyde said...

Mas Andy...

Makasi banget yah mas...

Emang sebenernya ga ada yang ilang, kok...

Aku cuma lagi nunggu dia balik...

Terus berdoa semoga dia kembali

Semoga dia cepet kembali...